Strategic Cyber Partners is looking for a part-time associate to provide strategic consulting, cyber security program development, and advisory services to our clients. This position is remote and is flexible both in number of hours and schedule.
- Must have prior experience with NIST SP 800-53, NIST 800-171, Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards, ISO 27001, or other security compliance frameworks
- Knowledge and understanding of networks and networking technology
- Cybersecurity program development, including policy and procedures
- Risk assessments, gap analysis, and risk mitigation development
- Prior work with Federal and DoD cybersecurity acquisition standards, information assurance, or the certification and accreditation process is a plus
- Common sense
If this sounds like you, we’d love to meet you. Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.